[Vision2020] Exploiting the Prophet

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Sep 24 12:50:49 PDT 2012

Roger Falen suggests:

"About all we can do is object to them. Our freedom of speech."

There are other methods in making our voice heard, Mr. Falen.

Picketing and protesting come immediately to mind, in addition to "power of the wallet"; refusing to spend our money, and encouraging others not to spend their money, at such entities that support concepts contrary to our beliefs.

As an old saying goes (I'm paraphrasing) . . .

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees."

One other thing, V-Peeps:  Don't forget to tune into . . .