[Vision2020] Say What?

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Mon Sep 24 08:32:24 PDT 2012

"Well, a leader has to have the capacity to build trust in the people he or she works with. People have to look at that person and say, 'I may disagree with them. But I know where they stand. And I can trust them.'"

- Mitt Romney's response to Scott Pelley's (CBS' "60 Minutes") question "What are the essential qualities of a leader?" (September 23, 2012)

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09/24/transcript-romney-on-60-minutes/

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)