[Vision2020] Jill Biden Joke: Second Lady Inadvertently Causes Crowd To Crack Up

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Sep 23 16:00:24 PDT 2012

Courtesy of the Huffington Post at:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/21/jill-biden-penis-joke_n_1904600.html?utm_hp_ref=elections-2012

Jill Biden Penis Joke: Second Lady Inadvertently Causes Crowd To Crack Up
Second Lady of the United States Jill Biden inadvertently made a penis joke during a campaign event in New Hampshire Friday.

"I've seen Joe up close," Biden said while making a wide motion with her hands.

Biden giggled when the crowd reacted to her statement with laughs, cheers and cat calls.

"It's in my remarks, really," Biden said before continuing her speech.

"I've seen how his optimism, his determination, his big, strong heart drives him to make a difference for other people every day," Biden said, still laughing. "I've heard the urgency in his voice when he comes and talks about people he's met."

The Bidens are visiting the Granite State for two days of campaigning. During the campaign stop at Dartmouth College, the Vice President said Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney's controversial "47 percent" remarks were "profoundly wrong."

Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKfH_E-NsFQ

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)