[Vision2020] Voters have clear choice

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 17 17:08:55 PDT 2012

The whole Citizen's United uproar is simply another 'problem' that the Democrats are going to use to raise money and get votes with no intention of ever solving it.  There would have not been any Supreme Court ruling to undercut campaign finance laws had the liberals not filed lawsuits against the Citizen's United propaganda films and pushed things to the breaking point.  Citizen's United would have not even been showing propaganda films had it not been for sleazeball leftist Michael Moore getting away it with it so close to a primary election with his Bush Bashing Fahrenheit 9/11.

I'm skeptical that big money has much of an effect on the outcome of elections.  It seems about 1/3 is solidly biased to always vote Democrat, 1/3 is solidly biased to always vote Republican,  and the remaining 1/3 is actually intelligent enough to see through the bullshit on each side and vote accordingly.

-Scott