[Vision2020] Here's a Challenge, Peeps . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Sep 17 11:08:58 PDT 2012

And to think that the Daily News' copy editor didn't catch it.

This leads one to wonder . . .

What day is it tomorrow at the Daily News?

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)