[Vision2020] Idaho-LSU

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Sun Sep 16 13:53:45 PDT 2012

On 9/15/2012 11:29 AM, Carl Westberg wrote:
> I'm not even going to listen to one moment of this titanic, absurd
> mismatch this afternoon in Baton Rouge.  Why in the world are the
> Vandals playing this game against perhaps the best team in the
> nation?  Oh yeah, $900,000, and absolute humiliation. Insane.  Give me
> a Big Sky game against Montana in the Dome, that somehow sounds
> more...realistic?

Being more of an optimist than otherwise, when I hear numbers such as 64
and 14 together, I hope the ensuing discussion is about the superiority
of fuel mileage of hybrid vehicles over that of guzzling four-by-four
pickup trucks.

Consistent results of this nature seem to form an argument in favor of
legalizing sex worker services, especially considering, in the case of
the "I'll let you use me for money" exhibition in BR, LA, the analogous
case of the potential of state income tax revenue on broadcast royalties
for services rendered.

An improved and expanded academic Canadian Studies program, with an
auxiliary hockey appreciation curriculum, looks better and better.

Ken