[Vision2020] The Light at the End of the Tunnel . . .

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 15 18:07:06 PDT 2012

I'd like to see Jordan get a shot at serving the people. I know she would do a good job if people would just give her half a chance.

If the definition of insanity is to keep doing the same things over and over again and expecting a different result; The definition of an insane society is to keep electing the same people over and over again and expecting things to improve.

Donovan J. Arnold