[Vision2020] Severe Weather Conditions from The Weather Channel

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 15:08:58 PDT 2012

Smoke has already cleared some this afternoon compared to this
morning, but this long term forecast for smoke next week is bad
news...

This forecast from the NWS at this time Sat. afternoon predicts smoke
till Fri. next week, with temps. in the 80s F. most of the week:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=Moscow&state=ID&site=OTX&textField1=46.7325&textField2=-116.999&e=0

Monday Areas of smoke before 11am. Sunny, with a high near 78. Calm
wind becoming southeast around 6 mph in the afternoon.
Monday Night Areas of smoke after 11pm. Clear, with a low around 45.
Tuesday Areas of smoke before 11am. Sunny, with a high near 82.
Tuesday Night Areas of smoke after 11pm. Clear, with a low around 47.
Wednesday Areas of smoke before 11am. Sunny, with a high near 83.
Wednesday Night Areas of smoke after 11pm. Clear, with a low around 47.
Thursday Areas of smoke before 11am. Sunny, with a high near 83.
Thursday Night Areas of smoke after 11pm. Clear, with a low around 47.
Friday Areas of smoke before 11am. Sunny, with a high near 83.
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett