[Vision2020] Melaleuca

Robert Dickow dickow at turbonet.com
Fri Sep 14 13:08:25 PDT 2012

Did you all see the full page ad in the Sunday Lewiston Trib about  Props
1,2, and 3 with the headline 'Unions Declare War on Idaho Kids!?' It was
full of misleading and inaccurate stuff (putting it politely), so I wrote a
letter of rebuttal to the Trib. I doubt they will print it, since it was a
paid ad and my letter could be seen as free advertising for ma pointe de
vue. If anybody see's it, please let me know. I'm curious.

I couldn't find out much about the 'Melaleuca' that was it the ad's 'paid
for by' attribution. Is 'Melaleuca' the same as Vandersloot's herbal
remedies outfit? That would be funny. Is there actually any Echinacea in the
Echinacea, for example? After seeing that ad, I would wonder.

Bob Dickow, troublemaker