[Vision2020] A Plague On Both Their Houses

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 07:08:09 PDT 2012

Douglas Wilson and Greg Dickison:

Wilson, the author (ironically) of several books about martial fidelity and
anti-divorce/martial stability gave Dickison special dispensation to
divorce his first wife, who was suffering from severe health issues, to
marry a younger, healthier, more compliant woman.

Whatever happened to the Christian marital vows of "in sickness and in
health?"  Dickison's first wife, although ill, made some very incisive
comments about Wilson and the Christ Church Cult.  I suspect this was the
reason for her being jettisoned.

Again Wilson demonstrates the underlying axiom of his so-called pastorage:
"Do as I say, not as I do."

w.

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 3:13 PM, Rosemary Huskey <donaldrose at cpcinternet.com

--