[Vision2020] Is Romney Fit to Lead? (Was Tweets. . .)

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 02:43:57 PDT 2012

NEWSFLASH: This just in; Obama and Romney really don't care about you! So don't waste time caring about them. Worry about the older lady down the street that nobody comes by to see or help, she will actually appreciate it if you do something for her, Obama or Romney will not. Please use you limited time and resources on this planet for something that makes a difference and on someone that will actually give a damn.

I dislike seeing good people waste their talents and productivity fighting with each other over politicians instead of working together on improving the community. None of them are worth your time, energy, or money.

Donovan J. Arnold