[Vision2020] Is Romney Fit to Lead? (Was Tweets. . .)

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 13 17:37:15 PDT 2012

Yeah, I don't know Nick.  Truthfully the whole thing makes me sick to my stomach that a US Ambassador and other Americans were senselessly killed.  The political posturing on both sides is unnecessary in my opinion.  I feel sorry for the families and friends who have lost their loves ones and that the dead bodies are being used as political pawns.  :(