[Vision2020] smoke

rhayes at frontier.com rhayes at frontier.com
Thu Sep 13 12:09:51 PDT 2012

Since the wind is coming out of the east, this smoke is most likely coming from the fires by Dixie, and near Lowell on highway 12 (National Interagency Fire Center). It should clear later today as the wind is due to shift from east to SSW. However, tomorrow may be another smoky day. Not fun, but we should probably get used to it. Predictions...predictions.

Today's Topics:

   1. Latah County Zoning Commission Agenda (london at moscow.com)
   2. Re: Smoke (Tom Hansen)

Message: 2