[Vision2020] Tweets from the Cairo Embassy

Nicholas Gier ngier006 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 10:03:37 PDT 2012

Hi Scott,

Your comment was cheap and superficial because, in addition to following
the rules of the Constitution and in order to be taken seriously as a
candidate, you then have to show that you can do the job.  That's what I
meant and you know that.

Even the Weekly Standard is not sure if Romney is qualified in this serious
sense, or at least they want him to prove it:

"It's another thing to convince people that you can really do the job.
Many people wonder, and not without reason, whether any president can
really do this job. So what else might you do?"

With regard to the tweets, my questions have nothing to do with being
Romney or anti-Romney.  Especially since they were posted before the
attacks, I wanted someone smart, like you, to tell me where the apology
was.  An Obama spokesman was so spooked by unfounded charges of
"apologies," that he said that the administration did not support the
apology from the embassy.  I'm simply asking: "What apology"?

Thanks for the dialogue,

Nick