[Vision2020] Fwd: V2020 psts re schedule

KRFP krfp at radiofreemoscow.org
Wed Sep 12 14:32:28 PDT 2012

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	V2020 psts re schedule
Date: 	Wed, 12 Sep 2012 14:28:09 -0700
From: 	Leigh Robartes <leigh at radiofreemoscow.com>
To: 	Dave <dave at krfp.org>

> Well, zip-a-dee-doo-dah. This appears to be a good time to review and
> revise the online KRFP station schedule page, which, according to its
> own content, hasn't been changed since January of this year.
>
> In time honored fashion, I hope you break a leg with the show.
>

> Ken

Actually, if you'll click on the schedules on the front page of the
website, you'll get the summer schedule, which has been there since
early June and ended for some shows Sept. 2nd.

The Fall schedule started Sept. 3rd, a week ago, and we're still filling
and training for a few more slots.  We'll have a complete fall schedule
on-line shortly.

--Leigh Robartes

   Station Mgr.

   KRFP / Radio Free Moscow, Inc.