[Vision2020] Mitt Romney accidentally confronts a gay vetran

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Wed Sep 12 11:06:24 PDT 2012

I remember, in the course of the various Republican primary debates (I think it was in Florida), when the floor was open for questions from the audience, a pre-recorded question by a soldier on duty in Afghanistan was submitted.  The audience booed loudly when the soldier disclosed that he is gay.

When I saw that on television, it sickened me beyond words.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)