[Vision2020] Tweets from the Cairo Embassy

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Wed Sep 12 11:00:06 PDT 2012

The freedoms of religion and speech are the very cornerstones of our culture here in the Nifty Fifty (USA).

But when one's freedom of speech threatens another's freedom of religion, what is to be done?

Although the YouTube video, in question, seriously insulted a religious deity, consequently resulting in the murders of four Americans . . .

Are we to hold a person into account for their freedom of speech (albeit inappropriate)?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)