[Vision2020] Does This Sound Familiar to Anybody?

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Tue Sep 11 14:27:24 PDT 2012

I'll keep an eye on this announcement and see if it is still open the end of October,

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)