[Vision2020] noxious chemical smell north of town?

Tammy Miller tmiller at vandals.uidaho.edu
Fri Sep 7 20:31:20 PDT 2012

Hello,

I was working in the back yard tonight against the fading light when noxious smells drove me in and had me shutting windows.

I live in between the HLAC and Mountain View Rd.  Anybody else affected?  I walked to Daves St behind me thinking maybe horrible oil spray on the gravel, but didn't see it.  A low flying helo went by earlier, but not a lot of helo spraying going on now or ever around the Palouse.

Yuck!!!  And thanks for any info.

--Tammy