[Vision2020] Transcript of President Clinton's Speech at the Democratic National Convention

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Sep 6 12:22:40 PDT 2012

Exactly!

With JFK runnin' a tight second.

And if Bobby Kennedy had not been assassinated in '68, the Vietnam Memorial Wall would have been considerably smaller, and . . . . . . .

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)