[Vision2020] [corrected] FW: Party of Strivers

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 2 11:49:29 PDT 2012

Tom,

Obama would have left the troops in Iraq if he could have worked out a Status of Forces agreement that would not allow Iraq to charge our military members for committing crimes there. And we have mercenaries there, and wasn't the State deparment going to use its own drones there? Are you defending the use of drones again?

The people held at Gitmo are being charged in the sham tribunals that the Bush Administration started and that Obama has embraced. Are you seriously claiming that we are doing justice there? Slowly but surely? The whole thing is a tub of shit.

Sunil