[Vision2020] FW: Party of Strivers

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Sep 2 10:32:51 PDT 2012

Our combat troops ARE out of Iraq.

Obama's intent today is the same as it was then . . . to have our troops out of Iraq by 2014.

The Department of Defense has been reporting that those incarcerated at GITMO are being charged . . . one by one . . . case by case . . . ever so slowly but surely.  For example:

GITMO detainee Ahmed Mohammed Ahmed Haza al Darbi
http://www.defense.gov/releases/release.aspx?releaseid=15544

And, although this will result in nasty icky comments thrown my direction . . .

The use of unmanned drones has proven to be extremely beneficial in gathering intelligence.

Now, about "Obama-care" versus "Romney-don't-care" . , .

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)