[Vision2020] FW: Party of Strivers

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 1 15:00:16 PDT 2012

Joe,

I understand a lot of people say that as they continue to support Obama, and this is ultimately their position:

'I don't care about atrocities he commits outside our borders, as long as I can support his policies within our borders.'

I can't go along with that any more. I'm not pretending Romney will be any better on foreign policy, but he can't get much worse.

Sunil