[Vision2020] FW: Obama backs amendment

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 1 00:06:51 PDT 2012

Politicians are not going to vote away their funding. They depend on it. The best that can be done is to have better sunshine laws that expose a politician's contributors.

If Obama wants my vote he is going to have to do something for me other than lip service. Otherwise, I will not cast a vote for President. Lowering gas prices, raising minimum wage for companies that don't offer health insurance, something helpful financially. I hold little hope he actually gives a damn about me, or any of them do for the average American, they just want your money and to stay in office.

Donovan J. Arnold