[Vision2020] Thanks but . . . . . .

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Tue Oct 30 14:32:18 PDT 2012

Hi Tom and V peeps,

It is kind of you, Tom, to consider me as a possible candidate for public office,  but  let’s face the facts about my personality and the way I interact with the world.

1.      I don’t suffer fools gladly.  (Hand wave and a howdy to Doug Wilson and the Toadies who know all about that  attribute.)

2.     Whiners make me want to throw up.  (A salute to all the folks who trot up for their ten minutes of public attention at city council meetings and then complain about problems they should and could solve without involving government.)

3.     Bullies make me really, really, really angry.  (Hello to all the “clever” jackasses  out there who watch Fox T.V. and high-jacked the Republican Party in Latah County. You created a comfy nest for the cretins, vipers, and ass kissers who think that they are experts in constitutional law.  Here’s a gratis hint, even though I hope they ignore it: every time you open your mouth you make the case that even with a homeschooled eight grade education (hubba hubba)  every word you utter proves you are as dumb as dirt.  Did I mention that that includes all our pretend local Republican candidates: your tea bag is showing and it ain’t pretty.

4.     I have always been abundantly clear (not that it was necessary since actions speak louder than words) that I am not a team player;  I can’t abide pointless meetings; vague generalities couched in artsy-fartsy language make my blood boil; and endless studies of meaningless niceties are a grotesque waste of time.  I am so not a fan of the touch-feely-sensitive approach to problems. “Fix it damn it” is probably not the most effective approach to getting things done.  “Cowgirl Up,” (which I find inspirational), would probably make me a target for rotten tomatoes…. or worse.

5.      People need a constituency to run for a election.  I don’t have one and I don’t want one.  The feckless latte sipping, swanking, swapping, pretentious, self-important liberals in this community are as useless as the Brushfire Alliance crowd – but for different reasons.  Both are just plain icky.

6.     I live in the county (and consequently can’t vote or hold city office in Moscow) which suits me right down to the ground because people are not nearly as cool as wildlife.

7.     My tee shirts all have chocolate or tomato soup stains on them – and that works for me but might look unkempt or sloppy to others  - thankfully the hawks out here don’t seem to give a hoot.

Rose Huskey