[Vision2020] Look see what I got in the mail today . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Oct 29 11:36:17 PDT 2012

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: photo.JPG
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 319489 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------

So, Gresham Bouma, the Republican candidate for state senator of Idaho's fifth district, feels that "we need new leadership in Boise" because "229,000 people in Idaho are on food stamps".

Gee, Gresh!  Just whose fault is it that there are so many, MANY people on food stamps in Idaho . . . Idaho, a state where a hat rack can be elected into public office, provided the hat rack is registered with the Republican Party?

Seeya at the polls, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)