[Vision2020] Can Idaho just forfeit the last few games?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Oct 28 09:32:43 PDT 2012

I say, "Go independent now, as in RIGHT NOW!"

I understand that Good Samaritan Village, here in Moscow, has a bye week next weekend.  How about canceling San Jose State and scheduling Good Sam in their place?

Here is Idaho's schedule for the remainder of this season, following the game against Good Sam, (along with suggested replacements) . . .

November 10th at Brigham Young University
(Canines and Felines of the Humane Society of the Palouse)

November 17th against University of Texas, San Antonio (UTSA) in The Dome
(Cheryl Gillette's third grade class of Lena Whitmore Elementary School)

And to finish up the season on a note of camaraderie . . .

November 24th at Utah State University
(Moscow's city council and staff)

Any one of these three games, maybe even all three, has the potential of becoming a serious rivalry.

How 'bout it, V-Peeps?

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com