[Vision2020] Alert: VETS and civlians wanted

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 27 23:08:24 PDT 2012

Viz members,

            The Marines of the Palouse is a new non profit looking for support from our community. We are having a Marine Corp ball celebrating our 237th birthday, followed by a catered dinner by CD's BBQ and an auction. We have some great items, everything from firearms to flowers. We need sponsors and people to attend. Cost is $20 per ticket. All proceeds will go to the Wounded Warriors Project. Auction will be held at the Moose lodge in Moscow.

            This is not exclusive to Marines so please feel free to come and enjoy an event that honors all who have sacrificed for this great country November 10th.

Thank you,
Matt Decker
President
Marines of the Palouse