[Vision2020] Is Texas ready for 85-mph speed limit?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Oct 26 17:24:54 PDT 2012

SamIam reminisces:

"I remember legally driving that posted speed limit 43-plus years ago in a '68 Mustang with a 289 V-8 on the Eisenhower expressway across Kansas."

Come on, Sam.  You are talkin' forty years ago (before speed limits were of any concern) in Kansas, the state that invented checkerboard farming, roads/highways are straighter than a rifle shot, and the closest thing to a hill is a speed bump at the local general store.

Seeya at the polls, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)