[Vision2020] Concerning Obama's "Horses and Bayonets" Comment . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Oct 25 13:35:16 PDT 2012

Oh, yeah, another something I learned after twelve years in administration . . . during my transition training . . . from the infantry instructors . . . in a most discourteous way . . . a wrongful assumption I held during the entire twelve previous years . . .

"Infantry" is NOT the plural form of "infant".

Seeya at the polls, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)