[Vision2020] What if . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Oct 24 16:55:32 PDT 2012

Although Obama is leading in virtually all of the swing states, even the remotest possibility of a split electoral college, and the thought of Romney and/or Ryan growing roots at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, scares the hell out of me.

Seeya at the polls, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)