[Vision2020] PR - Public Transit Naming Contest Update

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Wed Oct 24 16:31:48 PDT 2012

City of Moscow
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: Gary J. Riedner, City Supervisor
p     |  208-883-7006
e     |   griedner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:griedner at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  www.ci.moscow.id.us<http://www.ci.moscow.id.us>

PRESS RELEASE
Public Transit Naming Contest Update

October 24, 2012 (Moscow, Idaho) -- The Board of Directors of Regional Public Transportation, Inc. (RPT), operator of Moscow Valley Transit, has reviewed the more than 100 entries for the recent "Name Your Transit" contest to identify a new name for the local public transit service.  The Board will further consider the entries at their next board meeting to make a final choice on the winner of the contest.

The contest was sponsored by the City of Moscow to celebrate RPT's pending move to Moscow's Intermodal Transit Center, scheduled for completion later this fall.

For more information, please contact Jen Pfiffner, Assistant to the City Supervisor for the City of Moscow, by calling 208.883.7123 or by email at jpfiffner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:jpfiffner at ci.moscow.id.us>.

###

Story Contact: Jen Pfiffner, Assistant to the City Supervisor
Phone: 208.883.7123
Email: jpfiffner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:jpfiffner at ci.moscow.id.us>

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources.
We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.