[Vision2020] HUH?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Oct 23 19:54:36 PDT 2012

"I've just struggled with it myself for a long time, but I came to realize that life is that gift from God. And even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that it is something that God intended to happen."

- Richard Mourdock (R-IN), candidate in Indiana senate race (October 23, 2012)

Talking Points Memo
http://tinyurl.com/8ad8j5m

Seeya at the polls, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)