[Vision2020] third party power

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 16:44:32 PDT 2012

And the democrats didn't learn from it, did they?  I see complaints all over the web that Obama is not giving the issue of climate change enough love.  If the people that voted for Nader stick to their guns and vote Green Party and throw this election again, maybe the high mucky-mucks in the Democratic Party will sit up and take notice.  That would take a concerted effort by Green Party members and sympathizers, so maybe this won't happen.

Paul