[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Oct 22 13:42:15 PDT 2012

"If you tell the truth about homosexuality that is considered an insult, you have committed a crime against the god of gayness and you must be punished.  It is simply a true fact that homosexuality is immoral, it is unnatural and it is unhealthy.  That is simple statement of fact, but the gay gestapo, they're going to call that an insult.

CNN's Carol Costello, when I was on with her, she showed you what the gay gestapo was like in action... Carol Costello, the gay gestapo, they don't want to hear the truth about this lifestyle."

- Bryan Fischer, Executive Director of the American Family Association
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBnlnUPSJcs

Seeya at the polls, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)