[Vision2020] Idaho State Legislator Pay

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Oct 21 20:41:09 PDT 2012

Paul Rumelhart suggests:

"The job of a state legislator encompasses more than just those 80 days.  I'll bet they put in a lot of time outside that window, especially if they are trying to get some legislation developed.  I'm sure it varies from person to person."

And the difference between a state legislator and a public school teacher is . . .?

Seeya at the polls, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)