[Vision2020] Maybe global warming won't be a problem.

Robert Dickow dickow at turbonet.com
Sat Oct 20 13:43:57 PDT 2012

Maybe global climate change is something that we don't need to worry about.
Maybe the depletion of fossil fuels and the subsequent collapse of societal
and economic systems will save us. But it depends on which comes first. I'm
hoping for economic collapse. How about you?

I'm going to look into this and I'll report back to the V2020 list what I
find out. In the meantime, I am still accepting offers from investors who
might like to join me in buying land for near-future business development in
livery stables and related infrastructure in the downtown and outlying
shopping areas in Pullman and Moscow.

Bob Dickow, troublemaker