[Vision2020] Romney's Promise of 12 million Jobs Obviously has NoEconomic Basis

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 17:44:59 PDT 2012

Scott,

Do you think there is a difference between (a) voting for a third
party candidate and (b) not voting at all? I guess I think we have an
obligation to vote but we can vote for whom we wish (third party
candidate, etc.) and I think that this is Tom's view too. So the
criticism is directed at Donovan, say, but not Sunil or Paul.

Joe