[Vision2020] Question, V-Peeps . . .

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Fri Oct 19 01:48:20 PDT 2012

Sales taxes are all regressive.  If we are going to do away with the grocery tax we need to find a replacement....it’s a pretty big share of the sales tax revenue.  But if we are going to continue with sales taxes we certainly should tax all services.  Yes, even funeral homes. And on-line sales, too.

Sue H.