[Vision2020] Vote for Somebody!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Oct 17 14:40:40 PDT 2012

These kids have got it goin' on!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVkfNUxRh7g

Name: aaa.png
Type: image/png
Size: 316487 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------

Democracy Prep's amazing fourth grade scholars want YOU to vote this November 6th! The Harlem Prep Hawks sing their civic message loud and proud to the tune of Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe." A "Straight A" network, with 2,000 students across seven campuses in Harlem, NY and Camden, NJ, Democracy Prep is proving what is possible in urban education. We are preparing our responsible citizen-scholars to succeed in the college of their choice and a life of active citizenship. We hope they inspire YOU to Vote for Somebody! The scholars are hoping to get 1,000 views and likes, so please forward this to your friends and visit DemocracyPrep.org to learn more. Work Hard. Go To College. Change the World!

Seeya at the polls, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)