[Vision2020] Real Food versus ... : Robyn O"Brien at TedxAustin 2011

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Mon Oct 15 01:49:32 PDT 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=rixyrCNVVGA&feature=endscreen

Here is a complex, multiple-meme story, one about the content of which I
find just a little more angering each time I watch it.

Why do Americans allow such processes to be carried out against us?

Who really has sovereignty here? Who's really the boss?

Isn't it past time for more of us to wake up to these problems?

Oh, and how about the latest edition of the postponed Federal Farm Bill?
Time to read it for the first time?

 From the YouTube page at the link:

"Robyn shares her personal story and how it inspired her current path as
a "Real Food" evangelist. Grounded in a successful Wall Street career
that was more interested in food as good business than good-for-you,
this mother of four was shaken awake by the dangerous allergic reaction
of one of her children to a "typical" breakfast. Her mission to unearth
the cause revealed more about the food industry than she could stomach,
and impelled her to share her findings with others. Informative and
inspiring."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=rixyrCNVVGA&feature=endscreen

Time Length: 18:27

Ken