[Vision2020] They're not true Republicans

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Sat Oct 13 13:07:15 PDT 2012

Thank goodness there are Republicans with the integrity and courage to expose the intellectual jackasses who have apparently  stolen their party.  I would also note that Brushfire Alliance groupies and certainly the sheeples of Christ Church who heard from the pulpit (courtesy of Doug Wilson) that Gresham Bouma was “the man” are political embarrassments to the Palouse.

Rose Huskey