[Vision2020] Say What? (local/recent)

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 13:22:04 PDT 2012

Since when has gross hypocrisy or flagrant dishonesty stopped Cultmaster
Douglas Wilson from fleecing his flock or anyone else he finds gullible
enough?

He doesn't appear to have comprehended Christ's admonition to eschew giving
false witness or rendering unto Caesar...  But of course he understands;
but is very confident
in his mastery of the art of flimflamery.  And the fact that there are
enough fools to follow him to make his dishonesty and hypocrisy very
profitable
proves his point.

And tax laws?  If only the rest of us were so lucky that the only one he
breaks is that which prohibits political meddling by non-taxed, nonprofits.

w.

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
art.deco.studios at gmail.com