[Vision2020] Curious about our Voter's Pamphlet

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Oct 5 17:53:35 PDT 2012

Ms. McCollough -

I received the same Idaho Voter's Pamphlet . . .

Name: image.jpeg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 221358 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------

I browsed the website identified on the over of this pamphlet (www.IdahoVotes.gov), hoping to find an archive of historical documents.  No luck.

What I did come across, at www.IdahoVotes.gov/voter_id.htm, was . . .

Name: image.jpeg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 126928 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------

The large-print, bold "Bring Your ID and VOTE!" On the cover of the pamphlet not only caught my attention, as well as yours, it was mentioned yesterday on the Rachel Maddow Show, comparing it to other states' attempts to mislead voters concerning voting ID requirements.

If you are still concerned about voting ID requirements, may I suggest that you browse the Latah County Elections site at:

http://www.latah.id.us/elections/

Or contact . . .

The Latah County Clerk/Auditor/Recorder Susan Peterson at:

Phone:  (208) 883-2249

Email:  speterson at latah.id.us

I hope that this has been of some assistance.

Seeya at the polls, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)