[Vision2020] Brenda Peterson: "Why Romney Lost the Debate with Women: It's Not a Prizefight"

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 5 17:52:37 PDT 2012

30% or so thought Obama won the debate.  An empty chair would have probably garnered just a bit less by default.  On the flip side 17% of registered voters think Obama is a muslim.  Romney won on image alone.  He looked presidential and he was aggressive which is what stuck with most people watching the debate - some people are just influenced more on visual appearance than by analytical statistics.  Obama's handlers have already stated that they would change up their strategy.  Romney's handlers will also probably change things up as well in the next debate and I'm guessing he'll not be lying so much in the second round.