[Vision2020] Say What?

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 5 17:38:18 PDT 2012

Why?  He's from Georgia.  This isn't any surprise to me.  You'd get pretty much the same thing from any of the conservative Southern States + Idaho.  And lots of people probably benefit quite a bit by believing that they have a savior - but that should be their choice IMO instead of being brainwashed.