[Vision2020] FW: Let's Get Ready to RRRRuuuuuummmmmble ! ! !

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 4 18:43:21 PDT 2012

The aftermath of this should be Romney standing over a supine Obama a la Ali / Liston.  What an ass kicking.  Even my biased liberal friends were conceding that Romney won.  Won't matter though.  The next two will be virtual ties with the MSM giving and edge to Obama and Right Wing Radio giving a victories to Romney.  Although I think the popular vote will be close, Obama should walk with over 300 electoral votes.