[Vision2020] Cal State - Tim White

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Oct 4 11:27:42 PDT 2012

Speaking of Tim White . . .

----------------------
"Undercover Boss" Episode Featuring UCR Chancellor Timothy White
Much has changed in the last year for the students, faculty and staff who participated in taping of hit show

http://ucrtoday.ucr.edu/6581

Seeya at the polls, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)