[Vision2020] Online Daily News Problems?

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Wed Oct 3 12:49:34 PDT 2012

Courtesy of the Moscow-Pullman Daily News with a vote of thanks to Lee Rozen.

-------------------------------------

A TWO PARAGRAPH APOLOGY
For some reason today only two paragraphs of each story are being displayed on dnews.com. The whole story is uploaded and can be seen in the administrative interface, but the rest of the story is not making it onto the site. We apologize for that.
We have our webmaster and site hosting company working to solve the problem. Please bear with us. We'd say more, but, of course, it would be cut off. -- Managing Editor Lee Rozen

Thank you, Mr. Rozen.

Your candor is appreciated.

Seeya at the polls, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)