[Vision2020] Dems like secret recordings

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 2 21:57:33 PDT 2012

My, how embarrassing: 'principle,' not 'principal.'

Sunil

From: sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
CC: vision2020 at moscow.com
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 21:44:53 -0700
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Dems like secret recordings

I don't think it's unethical. I don't think there's an expectation of privacy at a political fundraising event; I doubt the principal could be more out of place than here. Moreover there's a public interest in knowing what a candidate for president thinks. Especially one who thinks we should speak of tax policy in quiet rooms.

As for the bar in this election: It's still well above the 'McCain's black baby' or the Willie Horton campaigns.

Sunil

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com